So I feel like I’ve been MIA for a good month now. With weddings and my application to college for the fall… it’s been busy. Well enough of that! Back to the food! I’ve missed writing here and sharing more experiences with you. Since I last talked to you all I’ve:
- Been to 2 weddings
- Took a wine making course (post to follow soon)
- Bought my first wine making kit.. it’s going to be a Malbec!
- Got accepted into the Honors Program at the college I applied to! Woot!
- Learned some new recipes
- Found out that ignoring your garden can still get you something
- Was shown a raised garden and given advice for my future gardening endeavors.
- Went to an amazing tea shop in Portland Maine called Dobra Tea.